W Hotel Pop-Up Boutique: Designer & Blogger Meet | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
W San Francisco | 181 3rd St, San Francisco, CA, US
Submitted by the Event Organizer
W Happenings and M Dot Design Studio reveal fashion pieces designed in collaboration with W San Francisco inspired by the hotel’s ambiance, interior design, and local city culture on the 2nd floor of W San Francisco from 5-9 pm on January 30, 2013.
Free, but an RSVP is required.
Meet and greet the designers and hosts with background music spun by DJ Junkyard Dog while enjoying local flavors over light bites and champagne (we believe these are free, but bring a few bucks, just in case). Showcasing alongside the W Hotel creations are never-before-seen pieces designed also in partnership with blogger Kate Ogata of The Fancy Pants Report and blogger Kathleen Carla of Inspirafashion.
Event guests will get to shop the San Francisco-customized pieces by M DOT, W San Francisco, and bloggers, in addition to a wide selection of limited edition M DOT house-collections, Costella Handbags, and jewelry by Svelte Metals.
About the Hosts and Designers:
- Ryan Chua is a San Francisco based photographer fusing his impeccable eye for art, fashion, and photography as a social media marketing talent with Charlotte Russe and sought after fashion and events photographer.
- The Fancy Pants Report is a San Francisco-based style blog documenting Kate Ogata’s day-to-day outfits, beauty looks, fascinating finds, and lifestyle design.
- Inspirafashion is a San Francisco-based style blog that molds together blogger Kathleen Murillo’s inspirations from art and daily wonders with fashion styling into an inspirational lookbook.
- Costella Handbags designed by Brazilian designer and photographer Luciana, add a gentle dose to a scream of confidence to any outfit for all hours of a day mixing colors subtle and bright, textures, sizes, and styles with sprinkles of edge.
- Svelte Metals presents arm candy both simple and luxurious in accent with metals easy for mixing and resizing for different-sized wrists and fingers.
- DJ Junkyard Dog is not only always spotted at M Dot and Shop It events, but produces a variety of mixes with techno, house, club, and more.
- M Dot Design Studio features founder and designer Michelle Aquino’s exclusive hand-made designs with the custom cut-and-sew concept focusing on a perfect fit for the unique silhouette of each client. As a custom design house, the design label has taken on various collaboration projects whether in fashion lifestyle products or events with infamous bloggers, businesses, boutiques, and hotels.