Home » *Top Pick*, Comedy, In Person
Downtown SF’s New Speakeasy Comedy Night (Sept. 25-26)
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Get ready for downtown San Francisco’s newest comedy club – part of our new pop-up comedy shows at unique spots all across the bay. We’ll take over a new venue and you’ll get notified of the secret location.
This HellaSecret Comedy Show takes place at a recently reopened art bar on hidden alleyway in downtown San Francisco just a few minutes walk from Union Square and Montgomery St.
HellaSecret Downtown SF Comedy Night
Secret Alleyway Bar, Downtown San Francisco – closed to BART
Get Free Tickets – Free for first 100 people. $10 for everyone else with advanced tickets, $20 at the door.
Plus you’ll discover one of SF’s most colorful and authentic French art bars with a craft cocktails, amazing French wine selection, murals and a rotating art collection.
// COMEDY – FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS //
- Fridays – 6:30p and 8:30p Shows
- Saturdays – 6:30p and 8:30p Shows
- Sundays – 7p Show
It’s a 70+ minute show with 4-5 comics on the bill with credits like Cobbs, Punchline, SF Sketchfest, NBC and Outside Lands.
- CRAFT COCKTAILS : Get creative with fresh produce and top-shelf spirits in cocktails like Cucumber Mojitos, French Blonde Cocktails, vegan jello shots, dirty martinis, Fresh Grape Caiprinhas and a full range of craft cocktails starting at just $9
- ON DRAFT – Showcasing Italian-style pilsners, Fort Port Strawberry Darling, Belgian whites, double IPAs, Guinness Stout, Golden Gate Cider, Clear Mind Kombucha and many more. Most beers just $6. Can’t decide? Get a flight of 4 for just $8
- WINE BAR – This is a French bar, so you’ll have your choice from a highly curated selection of excellent French reds, whites and roses plus an awesome Malbec (we have to have it!). Glasses start at $9.
- CHEESE PLATES & CHARCUTERIE – The menu is unfussy and of the highest quality; designer cheese plates, charcuterie boards, and organic mixed nuts.
- To help support local bars and restaurants, there is a two drink minimum per person (Like all bars/restaurants, a food purchase is required in order to drink alcohol)
- 21+ Only
- Unfortunately pets are not allowed
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Free tickets for first 100 on opening weekend
Categories: *Top Pick*
, In Person
Address: San Francisco, CA