Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Movies
Oakland’s “Drunken Film Fest” 2019 | October 4-12
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Don’t miss nine nights of independent films including Bay Area productions, documentaries, animation, world and US narratives, and music videos in Oakland’s best bars.
2019 Drunken Film Fest
October 4 to 12, 2019 | 7 pm to 10 pm
All Over Oakland
FREE (Donations are accepted)
With the 1st week of October comes the 2nd annual Drunken Film Fest – Oakland. Held in bars across the city, the festival is free and open to the public.
The aim is to make a unique film festival experience available to everyone without sacrificing any of the quality of major festival programming. They might have some drinks, but they’re more about getting drunk on film, love, and discovery.
2019 Venues and Dates Lists:
- Friday Oct 4 – The New Parkway (474 24th St, Oakland, CA 94612.) Please note that this is the only ticketed event. Tickets are $12 for adult and $10 for student and senior.
- Saturday Oct 5 – Forage Kitchen (Local Filmmaker Showcase)
- Sunday Oct 6 – The Layover (1517 Franklin St, Oakland, CA 94612)
- Monday Oct 7 – Stay Gold Deli (2635 San Pablo Ave, Oakland, CA 94612)
- Tuesday Oct 8 – Lost & Found Beer Garden (2040 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612)
- Wednesday Oct 9 – Telegraph Beer Garden (2318 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612)
- Thursday Oct 10 – Eli’s Mile High Club (3629 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Oakland, CA 94609)
- Friday Oct 11 – Classic Cars West Beer Garden (Closing Night Program)
- Saturday Oct 12 – Awards Party**
> View the film lineup
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Adult $12, Student & Senior $10
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
Address: 474 24th Street, Oakland, CA