Ecstatic Dance: Yoga, Dance Journey & Gift Exchange | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Church of 8 Wheels | 554 Fillmore St, San Fracisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Ecstatic Dance is a freeform movement journey DJ’d with modern bass music spanning all genres, tempos, emotions, and intensities. You are welcome and accepted as you are, in this judgement free, open community.
There are 3 simple guidelines to maintain a safe and sacred space together.
- No talking on the dancefloor
- Move as you wish
- Respect the space (which includes each other’s space, plus no shoes, booze, phones, or perfumes)
Recycled gift exchange table: Please bring a “nice” gift for someone; something that is in your space, but that you are no longer using, and ready to pass on to someone who would love it. If you give a gift, you also receive a gift.
Schedule of Events:
- 10 am: Yoga led by Melissa Whippo
- 11 am – 1 pm: Ecstatic Dance by Avani (Tyler Blank)
- 1 pm: Closing Circle
- 1:15 pm: Community Potluck inside the church