El Cerrito Holiday Market Pop-Up
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Hana Gardens | 10870 San Pablo Ave, El Cerrito, CA 94530
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Now announcing: the El Cerrito Holiday Market Pop-Up! Come support 16 local small businesses for your holiday shopping this year.
Big Softie Studio
Elytra Jewelry Shop
Fabulous Face Masks by Amy Talarico
Sofia’s Corner Store
Skye Sullivan Studio
Thoa and May Floral Design
Vibe With Me
Sunday December 12, 2021
11am – 2pm
Community Center at Hana Gardens
10870 San Pablo Ave, El Cerrito, CA 94530
1. Brand new (2018) indoor community
2. Welcome station for COVID check.
3. Easy and abundant parking and easily accessible via public transit.
4. 2 gender-neutral bathrooms.
5. ADA accessible.
6. Dedicated loading area on San Pablo Avenue for easy pickup/dropoff for COVID-conscious attendees that don’t want to come inside.
7. COVID safety measures (COVID symptom check and liability waiver, masks required indoors, extra masks and several hand sanitizer stations on-site, voluntary sticker system for physical presence consent (Red sticker – Please keep distance, Yellow sticker – Ask before approaching, Green sticker – Contact is ok with consent).
Donation drive and Fundraiser for Safe Organized Spaces:
As I initially mentioned, I want this holiday market to help fund care services for our houseless community members. I am partnering with Safe Organized Spaces who will come to the event and host conversations about houselessness in El Cerrito.
Our goal is to raise $5,000. To donate, visit the GoFundMe campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/f/sos-richmond-fundraiser
I am organizing a donation drive for needed items (blankets, jackets, toiletries, etc.) and a fundraiser on behalf of Safe Organized Spaces to fund their team to come work in the El Cerrito community starting in December or January. The more we raise, the more services they can offer our houseless community members. Safe Organized Spaces is offering to deploy their staff to deliver food, supplies, sanitation and safety-related services in El Cerrito.
I will encourage our vendors to donate a small portion of their sales to the fundraiser, but not required.
The event will happen, rain or shine, assuming there is no shelter in place order. All the vendors can fit indoors, so there will be no need to cancel the event if it rains.
Want more information? Visit eastbaybakes.weebly.com or follow along on Instagram (@EastBayBakes) and Facebook (Search “East Bay Bakes”)