40% Off Tickets: “Bright Star” Steve Martin’s New Musical | Curran
Steve Martin and Edie Brickell’s new musical Bright Star won the Outer Critics Circle Awards for Best Musical and Best Score and was nominated for a 2017 Grammy Award. Now, to usher in the Holiday Season, this bluegrass musical has its Bay Area premiere at San Francisco’s historic Curran starring Tony Award nominee Carmen Cusack.
“A shining achievement” – The New York Times
“downright wonderful” – Newsday
Bright Star: Steve Martin’s New Musical
November 28 – December 17, 2017
Curran, 445 Geary St., SF
Tickets start at $31.20 (all fees included) + a free drink
Please note the $23 tickets are sold out.
Exclusive Funcheap “Secret Code” Hookup
20-40% Off Tickets (Nov 28-Dec 15) + Free Drinks
Use secret code FUNCHEAP though December 15th shows.
– Balcony from $31 (normally $39) – 20% off – all fees included
– Rear Mezzanine from $47 (normally $59) – 20% off – all fees included
– Mezzanine from $47 (normally $79) – 40% off – all fees included
– Orchestra from $59 (normally $99) – 40% off – all fees included
- All discounts will appear at the end in your cart… be patient!
- Fri-Sun shows typically are about $10 higher
– Secret Perk: Free Drink Tickets (must choose “Care of Box Office” for ticket delivery)
You won’t even see it in your cart – but as long as you book a ticket with the FUNCHEAP code for dates Nov 28 to Dec 15 and choose “Care of Box Office” for delivery, you’ll magically get a free drink ticket when you pick up your tickets at will call! Please note there’s a $1 fee per order (not per seat) for the box office pick up. Not bad for free drinks!
About Bright Star
From Grammy winners Steve Martin and Edie Brickell comes Bright Star, the new musical that “brings a fresh breeze to the theater” (Charles Isherwood, The New York Times). Directed by Tony winner Walter Bobbie and inspired by a real event, this “downright wonderful” (Newsday) original musical tells a sweeping tale of love and redemption set against the rich backdrop of the American South in the 1920s and ‘40s.
The Curran is a promotional partner with Funcheap and have made sure that we have an exclusive offer that includes free drinks.