Art on the Square at Redwood City | 2019
2019 marks the 13th year of bringing Art to Redwood City. Showcasing original jewelry, photography, glass, fiber art, ceramics and more at prices for every budget. Most of the artists and shoppers live in the area, making Art on the Square an integral part of the local economy. Join this summer at Redwood City’s “living room,” Courthouse Square, for four relaxing and fun shows featuring fabulous art and great music. During the band’s intermission, around 7 pm at each Friday evening show, there will have four $25 gift certificates to be drawn and winners can spend at any artist’s booth that night. Artists will have entry cards available in their booths.
Art on the Square 2019 Schedule:
- Art on the Square: Fri 6/14, 5-8:30 pm with Music on the Square
- Jewelry on the Square: Fri 7/12, 5-8:30 pm with Music on the Square
- Art on the Square: Fri 7/26, 5-8:30 pm with Music on the Square
- Art on the Square: Sat 7/27, Noon-7 pm with the PAL Music Festival
- Art on the Square: Fri 8/23, 5-8:30 pm with Music on the Square