Bike to Work Day 2019
On Bike to Work Day, May 9, 2019, the San Francisco, East Bay and Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalitions encourage commuters to leave their cars at home and join tens of thousands of their fellow Bay Area residents in biking to work.
Pedal by one of dozens of Energizer Stations across San Francisco for free snacks, beverages and collectable, reusable tote bags filled with goodies.
Bike to Work Day
Thursday, May 9, 2019
FREE (for bike commuters)
Pledge to Ride
This is San Francisco’s biggest day of the year to show city leaders and the country that SF bikes. Take the pledge to join the Bike to Work Day and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win one of three Levi’s Commuter X smart jackets (a $350 value).
Find an Energizer Station Near You
Pedal by one of 26 Energizer Stations across San Francisco for free snacks, beverages and collectable, reusable tote bags filled with goodies. Does your bike need a check-up? Bike Doctors will be on hand to provide complimentary basic bike maintenance at select stations.
Celebrate Bike to Work Day with a morning bike commute from your neighborhood to the Bike to Work Day Rally at City Hall. Ride downtown with your neighbors, friendly SF Bicycle Coalition volunteers, and your District Supervisor. RSVP
- Bayview: Mendell Plaza, 1609 Oakdale Ave.
- Noe Valley/Castro: Noe Valley Town Square
- Excelsior: Excelsior Playground, 579 Madrid St.
- Ingleside: City College Multi-Use Building, 50 Frida Kahlo Way
- Marina: Rapha Cycle Club, 2198 Filbert St.
- Mission: Tiffany Wiggle, corner of Valencia & Tiffany
- North Beach: Washington Square Park, corner of Union & Powell
- Outer Sunset: Espresso Latte Sandwich, 2401 21st Ave.
- Richmond: Richmond Branch Library, 351 9th Ave.
- Tenderloin: Boedekker Park, 246 Eddy St.
- Western Addition: Ella Hill Hutch Community Center, 1050 McAllister St.