$7 Bay Area Lunch Deals (ClubFeast)
If you’re looking to up your weekly lunch game and discover lots of new local restaurants (but not go broke), ClubFeast might be your favorite new subscription service of 2021.
ClubFeast is a sponsored partner of Funcheap – but we love their meals, otherwise we wouldn’t have partnered with them.
Club Feast lets you pre-order lunch or dinner each week for just $6.99 per meal w/ partners like Bluestone Lane, Curry Up Now, Kitava Kitchen, The Halal Guys, The Melt and 300+ more.
Newly Added Restaurant Partners & Locations
As of July 6, 2021
- Stand up Burger
- Mas veg Vegan taqueria
- Veggie grill (San Jose)
- The Counter (Santana Row)
- Halal Guys (New Cities: San Mateo, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, San Jose)
- Truffle poke bar (South SF)
- Umai Savory Hot Dogs (San Jose)
- White Elephant Restaurant
- Senior Sisig (Oakland)
- Asian Box
- Plus 300+ other restaurant partners throughout the Bay Area
You’ll have up to 1,000 dish options to choose from, so you could have sushi on Monday, tacos on Tuesday, veggie quiche on Wednesday, grilled chicken salad on Thursday and go wild with Krispy Crunchy Fried Chicken on Friday.
Get $20 Worth of Free Lunches: Enter promo code FUNCHEAP at checkout to get $20 in meal credits
Or just order one meal a week on a day you don’t feel like cooking. The meal credits are completely flexible and up to you.
Plus they cater to vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and dairy-free diets.
Try it out free – Get $20 in free food with code FUNCHEAP
- With service and delivery fees, you’ll end up paying about $10 all-in for your meal delivered right to your door.
- See the full list of $7 dishes in your neighborhood (you can enter a fake address next door to see your options).
- Your meal credits never expire. All of your credits roll over.
Club Feast is currently available in San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, South San Francisco, Daly City and San Jose, and is adding new cities and restaurant partners weekly.
How Does this Benefit Restaurants?
- Unlike delivery apps like DoorDash or UberEats, ClubFeast doesn’t screw over its restaurant partners by charging them huge fees. In fact, they don’t charge their restaurant partners anything. Everything is built into the cost you pay for your meals.
- By knowing the night before how many meals they will need to prepare, restaurant partners can better plan for staffing and food ordering.
How Does Ordering and Delivery Work?
- Just place your order by 6pm the night before
- ClubFeast delivers 7-days a week
- Lunch – Meals delivered fresh between 11:45a and 2p (you can choose a 45-min delivery window)
- Dinner – Meals delivered fresh between 5:45p and 7:15p (you can choose a 45-min delivery window)
A big thank you to ClubFeast for their sponsorship and generous support of Funcheap.