Barista Latte Art Competition | SF
Barista Nation is launching in SF with a Latte Art Competition to find the master or mistress of foam art in all of the Bay Area.
The Latte Art Competition is a six event series launching at Barista Nation SF on Saturday, January 19, 2013 and closing on June 13, 2013 at Coffee Bar.
At each event, baristas can win take home prizes, cash and points. All events are free to the public, $5 to compete and will have free food, booze and door prizes for attendees.
2013 Bay Area Latte Art Competition Events
- 1/19/2013 – Barista Nation SF Launch Party, Women’s Buildling, SF, featuring Equator Coffee & Teas, Mr Espresso, Temple Coffee, Tico Coffee Roasters & Verve Coffee
- (SOLD OUT. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list)
- 2/7/2013 – Awaken Cafe, Oakland, serving Four Barrel
- 3/21/2013 – Contraband Coffee Bar, SF, a retail roaster establishment
- 4/25/2013 – Farley’s East, Oakland, serving De La Paz
- 5/16/2013 – Ma’Velous Coffee & Wine Bar, SF, featuring roasters from around the globe
- 6/13/2013 – Coffee Bar, SF, serving Mr Espresso