Free Wakeboarding for Bay Area Residents | Woodland
Beat the summer heat (and escape the Bay Area summer fog), at Velocity Island Park, a cable wakeboarding park in Woodland, offering two free hours of wakeboarding to residents of Bay Area counties.
To celebrate their one-year anniversary, residents of Bay Area counties (who have not yet ridden at the park) are invited to Velocity Island Park for two free hours of cable wakeboarding, from 12 noon and 4 pm. This offer is good only for those who are age 7 and up, and includes basic gear and instruction — a $54 value.
Family friendly and safe, the new sport of cable wakeboarding is more affordable than snowboarding, and easier to learn than traditional wakeboarding. Plus, there is no boat required. Just get a pass, hop in line, and hit the water. Operating via electrical motor, the cable park is eco-friendly and pollution free. The free classes are only offered to first-time customers and those age 7 and older.
Free Ride Schedule
Residents of the corresponding county get two free hours of wakeboarding between noon and 4 pm on their specified date. To redeem this promotion, photo ID, student ID, or a piece of mail to certify eligibility is required. All minors require a release of liability from a legal parent or guardian (waivers are available onsite and online).
Location: Velocity Island Park, 755 N. East Street, Woodland, CA
- Tue, July 7: Yolo County
- Thur, July 9: Sacramento County
- Tue, July 14: San Francisco County
- Thur, July 16: Contra Costa County
- Tue, July 21: Solano County
- Thur, July 23: Santa Clara County
- Tue, July 28: San Mateo County
- Thur, July 30: Alameda County
- Tue, August 4: Sonoma County
- Thur, August 6: Napa County
- Tue, August 11: Marin County
- Thur, August 13: Santa Cruz County
- Tue, August 18: Placer & Sutter Counties
All Ages, All Levels. Basic Instruction Included.