Funcheap’s 2014 Shamrock St. Patrick’s Weekend Bash | SoMa
Get ready for a big three-day St. Patrick’s Day weekend outdoor party presented by Funcheap with exclusive Irish food truck specials, green beer, Guinness, free green beads, green beer, and live music all day.
Funcheap’s St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Bash | 2014
– Sat. March 15, 2014 (11am to 8pm) – $5 adv / $10 door
– Sun. March 16, 2014 (11am to 8pm) – $5 adv / $10 door
– Mon. March 17, 2014 (5pm to 10pm) – FREE with RSVP
SoMa Streat Food Park, 428 11th St., SF
This is a full-on Irish Food Truck Festival with 8-10 food trucks & carts serving up inventive Irish-inspired dishes just for St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
- Three days of St. Patrick’s Day revelry
- Happy Hour pricing all weekend on Guinness, Harp, and Black & Tan
- $3 PBR and $4 Green Beer specials
- Live Bands all day (Kid Dynamite, The Elderberries, Drunkabilly music and more)
- Specialty shamrock drinks
- Fun & Games: Flipcup, Cornhole, & Skeeball
- Free St. Patty’s Day goodies
- Irish Themed Food Truck Specials
All weekend 8-10 food trucks & carts will be serving up awesome and inventive Irish-themed specials.
St. Patrick’s Weekend 2014 Food Truck Specials
Only available this weekend
- CORNED BEEF POP-UP – Traditional Irish Corned beef and cabbage sandwiches.
- EIRETREA – Guinness Stew, Beer Battered Fish & Chips, Shepard’s Pie, Bangers and Mash, Corned Beef Sliders
- ADAM’S GRUB TRUCK – Lucky Day Fries
Guinness infused Corn Beef with sauteed onions and bell peppers layered on a bed Waffle Fries smothered with Hot Cheddar Cheese, Jalapenos and a Fried Egg
- SABOR DE SAN MIGUEL – Longaniza Plate
House made spicy pork sausage that is stuffed with minced habanero, mint and other seasonings. Served with black beans, rice and sour cream and 2 hand made tortillas.
- FIRETRAIL PIZZA – Pesto Rosemary Potato Pizza
- BOBCHA – The Green Rocket: Green Korean kimchi burrito with spicy Korean magic sauce.
- OLD WORLD FOOD TRUCK: Corned Beef Fries: House made corned beef, mustard gravy and green onions
- CHEF PELLE – Stout Braised Corned Beef & Cabbage mashed potato wrap
- OUI CHEF – Guinness Braised Short Rib Sliders
- GYROS ON WHEELS – Gyro sandwich with red and green cabbage
- TONLI – Kale potato dumpling
- FROZEN KUSTERD – Buena Vista flavor (Four Barrel Coffee and Jameson Irish Whiskey) and Guinness Milk Sauce topping.
- LIL BURMA – Green Curry Chicken
Food trucks: EireTrea, Old World Food Truck, Chef Pelle, Corned Beef pop-up, Adams Grub Truck, Bobcha, Oui Chef, Tip-Top Tapas, Tonli Dumpling House, Fire Trail Pizza, Lil Burma and Frozen Kuhsterd
Live Music: Kid Dynamite & The Elderberries
Food trucks: EireTrea, Corned Beef Pop-up, Chef Pelle, Oui Chef, Adams Grub Truck, Me So Hungry, El Calamar, Bobcha, FireTrail Pizza, Lil Burma
Live Music: Jay “Buckaroo” Bonet’s Los Tres Borrachos
MONDAY ST. PATRICK’S DAY DINNER
Food trucks: EireTrea, Gyros on Wheels, Bobcha, Tonli Dumpling House, Me So Hungry, Lil Burma, Fire Trail Pizza, Lei Feng, Sabor de San Miguel
Live Music: Kid Dynamite
Food truck lineups are, of course, subject to change.