1st Annual Ghirardelli Square Festival & Street Fair | SF
A San Francisco landmark, Ghirardelli Square is inviting the community to join in for their 1st Annual Ghirardelli Square Festival and street fair.
1st Annual Ghirardelli Square Festival & Street Fair
June 9 to 10, 2018 | 10 am to 6 pm
Ghirardelli Square, 900 N Point St, San Francisco
The streets of Polk and Beach will be shut down and will offer something for everyone – arts & crafts, live entertainment, festival food favorites, craft beer & wine, and fun for all ages, along the breathtaking bayside Aquatic Park. Plus, get your mini golf on at Subpar Mini Golf Ghirardelli Square.
Enjoy a frosty beer from San Francisco Brewing Co., a glass of California wine from Wattle Creek Winery, or a classic Ghirardelli Chocolate Company sundae.
- Rapper Ill Camille headlines the festival at 5 pm on Saturday, June 9.
- DJ Jansport J and MC Slim Jefferson rock the mic with exciting guest performances by local SF artists and community partners.
- Experience the Exploratorium, with a Studio for Public Spaces activation that blurs the line between science and art.
- Snap a picture suitable for printing with the family courtesy of San Francisco Magazine.
- Join artist Romy Aura Maloon and add a flower to the growing public art sculpture “Re-Calibrate.”
The festival is family friendly for guests of all ages, with art activities, food and drink to satisfy the whole clan.
You must be 21 years or older with ID to enter the SF Brew Co. Beer and Wattle Creek Wine tent. There’s garage parking on site. Enter the parking garage on Larkin Street between North Point and Beach.