Lower Haight Sidewalk Sale & Block Party | Second Sundays
The merchants and crafters of Lower Haight take to the sidewalks on the second Sunday of every month to showcase their latest creations.
Expect nearly 20 local crafters, record sales, BBQ, neighborhood sidewalk sales and even vintage boomboxes.
Lower Haight Second Sundays Sidewalk Sale
Second Sunday of every month, Noon to 5pm
Haight between Webster and Fillmore
What’s for sale changes every month, but here’s a general list of what to expect:
- Huge record sale by Rooky Ricardo’s record shop(seller’s also invited to set up and sell their stash!)
- Vintage & Film camera sale by Glass Key Photo
- Vintage boombox sale
- Football themed kiddie crafting table- coloring, decorating hosted by Beacon (part of Buchanan YMCA, sponsors summer & afterschool programs at John Muir School)
- Neighborhood sidewalk sale
- 20 local crafters, designers and artists selling their creations- expect clothing, jewelry, art and other cool stuff
- Art by Pete Doolittle
- BBQ- slow cooked pulled pork