National Watermelon Day Happy Hour Parties | 21st Amendment
In celebration of National Watermelon Day on August 3, 2016 the 21st Amendment has numerous specials and events happening at both their SF and San Leandro locations.
At the San Francisco Pub, from 4:30 – 7:30 pm, guests can enjoy:
- Celebrations at the bar and outdoor beer garden
- Hell or High Watermelon Beeritas ($7, normally $8)
- Buckets of Hell or High Watermelon cans (Five cans for $25, normally $30)
- Wear your favorite watermelon outfits – their staff will be decked out too
- Beer Can Chickens on the grill ($10 for chicken plate with sides)
- Everyone who attends their happy hour from 4:30pm-7:30pm will receive a free ticket (while supplies last) to see Hell or High Water that evening at 8pm at the Delancey St. Screening Room, just a few blocks away. Hell or High Water, the newest film from CBS Films, has partnered with the Bay Area’s own 21st Amendment Brewery for a unique a special event in conjunction with their insanely popular Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer.
At the San Leandro Brewery, from 3 – 9 pm, guests can enjoy:
- Hell or High Watermelon Beeritas
- Buckets of Hell or High Watermelon cans
- Live music
- Bocce ball and corn hole (bring your A game!)
- La Poblana food truck
- Watermelon activities