10,000 Grilled Cheese Sandwich Giveaway | The Melt
April 12, 2013 is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day, and also your last chance to sign up to get one of 10,000 free grilled cheeses from The Melt.
Sign up anytime from April 1-12, 2013 – be one of the first 10,000.
And as long as you don’t mind eating lunch after 1pm, you can claim your free grilled cheese any day until April 21, 2013
It’s a bit convoluted how to get your free sandwich, but here goes…
How to get your free grilled cheese:
- Register at eatcheese.com between April 1-12, 2013 (you must be one of the first 10,000 people)
- Place an order for any melt (up to $6.75)
- Enter promo code “EATCHEESE” on the payment page
- You’ll be e-mailed a unique QR code that you can scan at any The Melt store or bus through Sunday, April 21, 2013. The QR code can be used immediately from April 1 through 21, 2013
Please note you can’t use your voucher before 1pm – so we hope you like having lunch late.
The Melt locations in the Bay Area include:
- The Melt Bus – 3rd & Harrison Street, SF
- The Melt – 3rd & Townsend, 710 3rd Street, SF
- The Melt Embarcadero – One Embarcadero Center, SF
- The Melt New Montgomery – 115 New Montgomery Street, SF
- The Melt Bus Stonestown Galleria Shopping Center – 3251 20th Ave, SF
- The Melt Berkeley – 2400 Telegraph Ave, Berkeley
- The Melt Burlingame – 1401 Burlingame Ave, Burlingame
- The Melt Redwood City – 835 Middlefield Road, Space C, Redwood City
- The Melt Bus, Corte Madera – 1702 Redwood Hwy, Corte Madera
- The Melt Stanford Shopping Center – 180 El Camino Real, Palo Alto