National Drive Electric Week | 2019
National Drive Electric Week, September 14-22, 2019, is a nationwide celebration to heighten awareness of today’s widespread availability of plug-in vehicles and highlight the benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid-electric cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more.
They are fun to drive, are less expensive and more convenient to fuel than gasoline vehicles, are better for the environment, promote local jobs, and reduce our dependence on foreign oil.
Each event is led by local plug-in drivers and advocates and typically includes some combination of EV parades, ride-and-drives, electric tailgate parties, press conferences, award ceremonies, informational booths, and more.
Find an event near you, visit the Map of Events
National Drive Electric Week:
- 10 am – 2 pm- Saturday, September 14, 2019: Folsom
- 10 am – 4 pm- Saturday, September 14, 2019: Cupertino
- 11 am – 3 pm – Saturday, September 14, 2019: Berkeley
- Noon to 3 pm- Thursday, September 19, 2019: Richmond
- 11 am-4 pm- Saturday, September 21, 2019: San Francsico
- 1 pm – 4 pm- Sunday, September 22, 2019: Napa