NFL “Kickoff to 50”: 49ers & Raiders Celebration, Cheerleaders & Autographs | Pier 35
Celebrate the start of the 2015 NFL season and experience the NFL’s build toward Super Bowl in the Bay at the NFL’s Kickoff to 50 at Pier 35 and Justin Herman Plaza on September 9-10, 2015.
There will be free and fun for all ages, featuring NFL Legends, the Vince Lombardi Trophy, a free concert featuring Ellie Goulding and Train, and the chance to win Super Bowl tickets and other fun prizes.
NFL “Kickoff to 50” Super Bowl Fan Festival
– Wednesday, September 9 | Noon to 10 pm
– Thursday, September 10 | Noon to 5:30 pm
Pier 35 (Kearny/North Point/Embarcadero) and Justin Herman Plaza
FREE and open to the public
Activate your Fan Mobile Pass, which will serve your all-access pass to attractions at Pier 35, and enter to win a Hyundai Tucson.
Pier 35 Activities
- The Vince Lombardi Trophy – Take a photo with the most prestigious trophy in sports, the Vince Lombardi Trophy, showcasing the solid gold ’50’ backdrop commemorating Super Bowl 50.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame – Take a photo with the bronze busts of Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers greats: Marcus Allen, Howie Long, Tim Brown, Willie Brown, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Steve Young and Charles Haley.
- Gear Up & Go – Kids can try on NFL equipment from the Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers and feel like a pro.
- San Francisco 49ers Gold Rush Cheerleaders – Meet and take a photo with the Gold Rush on Wednesday from 4-7 pm and Thursday from 2-5 pm.
- San Francisco 49ers Museum Display – Stop by the San Francisco 49ers Museum display for photo opps with exclusive artifacts. (Thursday only from 12-5:30 pm)
- San Francisco 49ers Niner Noise Drumline – Listen to the drumbeats of the Niner Noise on Wednesday from 12-2 pm and Thursday from 2-4 pm.
- Raider Nation on Location – The Raider Nation on Location (RNOL) program is an innovative campaign that brings the Oakland Raiders into communities throughout California.
- The Raiderettes will make an appearance on Wednesday from 5:30-7:30 pm and Thursday from 3-5 pm
- Raider Rusher, the Oakland Raiders mascot, will make an appearance on Wednesday from 3-5 pm and Thursday from 2-4 pm
- Greetings from Kickoff to 50* – Fans can choose their favorite San Francisco 49ers or Oakland Raiders background image and take a commemorative photo.
- Kids Zone – Get an Oakland Raiders or San Francisco 49ers temporary tattoo and take a photo with an NFL Rush Zone Rusher.
- NFL Draft Set* – Visit the official NFL Draft set and take your spot behind the podium with your favorite team’s #1 jersey.
- NFL Return to Glory* – Adults and children can experience the sensation of fielding a booming punt launched from an automatic machine.
- NFL Shop – Be a part of history and help set a Guinness World Record by gearing up to have your photo taken showcasing your favorite team apparel. Photos will be used to break the record for “Largest Photo Album of Fans Wearing Team Logos.”
- NFL Training Camp* – Stop by Training Camp to race through a series of obstacles and train like the pros.
- On the 50 Display – Take your photo with the ‘On the 50′ display, celebrating 50 years of Super Bowl.
- Snickers –Stop by Snickers to make your own short-form video to share with your friends.
*Requires Fan Mobile Pass
Free 49ers/Raiders Legends Autographs
Get free autographs from current NFL players and NFL Legends. Autographs are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and appearances are subject to change.
Wednesday, September 9, 2015:
- Ricky Watters (12:30-2:00 p.m.)
- Willie Brown (12:30-2:00 p.m.)
- Mack Strong (2:00-3:30 p.m.)
- Lorenzo Neal (2:00-3:30 p.m.)
- Charles Haley (5:00-6:30 p.m.)
- Guy McIntyre (5:00-6:30 p.m.)
- Cliff Branch (6:30-8:00 p.m.)
- Jim Plunkett (6:30-8:00 p.m.)
- Marcel Reece (8:00-9:30 p.m.)
Thursday, September 10, 2015:
- Roger Craig (12:30-2:00 p.m.)
- Fred Biletnikoff (12:30-2:00 p.m.)
- Takeo Spikes (2:00-3:30 p.m.)
- Ted Hendricks (2:00-3:30 p.m.)
- John Taylor (3:30-5:00 p.m.)
Justin Herman Plaza Activities
Champions Row: The 50 Tour
A mobile exhibit designed to celebrate the San Francisco Bay Area’s place in Super Bowl history. The 50 Tour will feature the eight Vince Lombardi Trophies and photo montages from the San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders‘ championship wins and the Chevron STEM Zone
“Kickoff to 50” Concert with Ellie Goulding & Train
Thursday, September 10th – 3 pm. Concert is free and open to the public, but you can RSVP for upfront access.