Free “Off the Grid” Food Truck Lunch & Blood Drive | February 2014
Be a hero and donate blood and get free gub in return.
Every Friday in February 2014, Off the Grid is partnering with the Blood Centers of the Pacific for a truly “mobile” blood drive. For people who donate blood, you’ll get a delicious free lunch from one of the OtG trucks in attendance.
Walk-ins are welcome, but there may be a wait, so reservations are strongly encouraged to reserve a specific donation time.
February Off the Grid Food Truck Blood Drive
Fridays in February
– Blood Drives (9 am to 1 pm); Food Trucks (11 am to 2 pm) unless otherwise noted
– Make a Blood Donation reservation: Enter code OTG
- February 7, 2014 – 5th Street and Minna [Make appointment] – Facebook
Scheduled Food Vendors: Fins on the Hoof, Phat Thai, Tandoori Chicken USA, Tres Truck, & Voodoo Van
- February 14, 2014 – Front St. between Vallejo & Broadway [Make appointment] – Facebook
Scheduled Food Vendors: Seoul on Wheels, An the Go, Phat Thai, & Ebbett’s Good to Go
- February 21, 2014 – Civic Center 355 McAllister St. [Make appointment] – Facebook
- February 28, 2014 – Lake Merritt 1000 Oak Street, Oakland (Blood Drive: 4-8 pm, Food Trucks: 5-9 pm + half off museum admission to the Oakland Museum of California) [Make appointment] – Facebook
- Future dates possible