2019 San Francisco Marathon Fitness Expo | Fort Mason
Join thousands of runners and spectators at The Biofreeze San Francisco Marathon Health & Fitness Expo and experience the best in running, health, and nutrition.
Over 27,500 runners and over 80,000 spectators will fill the city on race day. The Biofreeze San Francisco Marathon is more than just a race; it’s a fantastic celebration where people from all over the country and world come together, united by their dedication to running and the running community. Whether a runner comes in just for race day or makes a trip out of it with their loved ones, our runners are invited to partake in a weekend of festivities.
2019 San Francisco Marathon Health & Fitness Expo
-Friday,July 26, 2019 | Noon to 7 pm
-Saturday, July 27, 2019 | 9 a, to 5 pm
-Sunday, July 28, 2019 | Midnight to 2 pm
Festival Pavilion at Fort Mason, 2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco
- Ultramarathon Start – 11 pm (Saturday) at Mission Street and The Embarcadero
- Full Marathon Start – 5:30 am at Folsom St. and The Embarcadero
- 1st Half Marathon Start – 6:30 am at Mission St. and The Embarcadero
- 2nd Half Marathon Start – 6:45 am at Golden Gate Park, JFK Drive & 14th Avenue Meadow
- 5K Start – 7:45 am at Mission St. and The Embarcadero
All race participants are required to pick up their bib, timing chip, and race shirt at the Health & Fitness Expo. If a runner cannot attend the expo, a friend or family member may pick up the packet with a copy of the runner’s photo ID.
A free shuttle bus will run from the Hyatt Embarcadero (at Market St) to the Expo periodically during Expo hours. Space is available on a rolling basis.