San Francisco Comedy Night in The Mission (Public Works)
HellaSecret is taking over The Mission for the first time!
Welcome to our brand new comedy show in the main room of Public Works with a secret lineup of SF’s top comics which typically has credits like Cobbs, Punchline, SF Sketchfest, Comedy Central Clusterfest, Outside Lands and more.
SF’s “HellaSecret” Mission Comedy Night at Public Works
Periodic Tuesdays and Fridays at 7:30pm
Public Works, 161 Erie St.
Free Tickets – First 150 to RSVP get free tickets
- Tuesday, January 4
Tuesday, January 18– Postponed due to temporary venue closure
- Tuesday, February 1
- Tuesday, February 15
- Tuesday, March 1
- Tuesday, March 15
Free Tickets gone? Get $10 Tickets – Get $5 off. Early bird tickets start at $10 adv w/ code FUNCHEAP (otherwise $15-20)
21+ | Main Room | Fully Seated Show | Fully Vaxxed
- Doors at 7pm / Show at 7:30pm
- It’s a 70+ minute show with 4-5 of SF’s top local comics on the bill
- Like most comedy clubs, and to help support local bars and restaurants, there is a two drink minimum per person
- Getting There: Public Works is 2.5 blocks from 16th St. Mission BART. Muni has lots of bus lines stop within 1 block. There is street parking in the neighborhood. There is a public, paid lot on 14th st. between Valencia and Mission.
- Mask Policy – Everyone (regardless of vaccination status) is required to wear a mask at all times except when actively drinking.