Downtown SF’s HellaDesi Comedy Night | Every Saturday
It’s San Francisco’s only weekly HellaDesi Comedy Night at a cool downtown SF art bar with HellaFunny and Funcheap.
See a showcase of some of the Bay Area’s top comedians of Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, Afghani, and South Asian descent. Let’s celebrate the Bay’s Desi culture and heritage with laughs.
SF’s HellaDesi Comedy Night
Every Saturday Night | 7pm (Except March 14th)
Bar Fluxus, 11 Harlan Pl. SF
FREE with RSVP – First 100 people get free tickets. $10 at door for everyone else. 21+
- Donations appreciated – Bring cash… every little bit helps
- After Party – Plus you’re invited to No Scrubs – A 90s hip hop dance party with uhh-may-zing RnB jams starting at 10pm.
– FREE with Eventbrite RSVP – Donations appreciated – bring cash
– MAXIMUM TWO COMP TICKETS PER PERSON – If you have additional guests you’d like to bring, they must RSVP separately
– $10 door
– Admission is first come first served
Desi Comedy Night / Comedy Lineup
Every week is a new lineup. Here are some of our favorites you might see…
- Ruby Gill-SF Sketchfest
- Janesh Ranlan- San Jose Improv
- Dhaya Lakshminarayanan-Comedy Central Asia
- Sureni Wereasakera-SF Sketchfest
- Arjun Bunargee-Cobbs
- Priyanaka Wali-Cobbs
- Raj Reina-Desi Comedy Night
- Ryan Sudhakaran-San Jose Improv
- Plus many more
Like all things in life, the comedy lineup is subject to change.
$10 TIX AVAILABLE (50) AT DOOR – When Advanced Tix are sold out
WHAT’S AWESOME ABOUT BAR FLUXUS
As colorful as a big box of crayons, Bar Fluxus (run by the same people behind Madrone Art Bar) adds color and spark to the San Francisco nightlife scene. Behind an unmarked door in the Hotel des Arts you’ll find a unique bar with quirky art covering most of the walls that hosts literary events, performance art, dance parties, puppet shows (yes!) and comedy. Plus there’s a Baby Grand Piano as a centerpiece.