South Beach’s $1 Food Festival Week | December 3-7
Ritual, the order-ahead food app, is hosting a $1 Food Festival to celebrate their launch in San Francisco’s South Beach neighborhood, which will run from Monday, December 3 to Friday, December 7, 2018.
How to Redeem:typic
- Download the Ritual app
- Search ‘DOLLARFEST’ in the app to see a complete list of restaurants participating.
Participating restaurants include:
- Steep Creamery & Tea, 270 Brannan Street
- Kama O Deli, 590 3rd St
- The Creamery, 685-689 4th St
- South Beach Cafe, 800 The Embarcadero
- Mexico Au Parc, 24 S Park St
- Golden Burma Restaurant, 15 Boardman Pl
- Steep Creamery & Tea, 240 Ritch St
- Naan ‘N’ Curry, 737 3rd Street
- Chili Lemon Garlic, 518 Bryant St
- Fuel Bar, 236 King St
- Nama Sushi, 227 King St
- Cafe In, 855A Bryant St
- Small Foods, 522 2nd St
- The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen, 1 S Park St
- Picnic On Third, 493 3rd St
- The Iron Cactus, 683 4th St
Ritual is a consumer app and web platform that enables customers to order ahead and skip the line at their favorite restaurants in their local neighborhood. Customers can save time by ordering ahead plus save money through perks available exclusively through the Ritual app.