SF Transit Week 2018 | Sept. 24-28
Come out to Transit Week, a celebration of public transportation put on by the San Francisco Transit Riders. It kicks off Monday, Sept. 24th and features lots of transit-oriented programming and activities through Friday, Sept. 28th.
The SF Transit Riders have come up with a great way to celebrate people who ride transit — Tuesday through Friday mornings you can find transit hubs across the city giving out goodies and hosting fun activities.
You can catch SFMTA staff at Friday’s transit hub at Van Ness Ave. and Market St. from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. Swing by to snag snacks, giveaways, and share a quick note about your favorite Muni line
Get involved with San Francisco Transit Riders and help make public transportation in SF better.
SF Transit Week
September 24-28, 2018
- Monday, September 24: Transit Week Kick-off on the steps of City Hall – 9:30am
- Tuesday, September 25: Panel Discussion – Transportation Connections: Can new options support public transit? – 6pm at WeWork Mid-Market
- Tuesday, September 25: After Party and Transit Trivia – 7:30pm at BarBasic
- Wednesday, September 26: Visualizing Better Transit – How can we use data to give the public a strong voice and choice in how we move people? 7pm at Arup
- Thursday, September 27: View From the Bay – Ferry Ride to Jack London Square with special guests and regional friends. 5:45pm from Ferry Building. $5.30 with clipper card, $7 cash for ferry ride.
- Friday, September 28: Rider-First Award Party – The region’s first awards for outstanding transit customer experience – 6:30pm at Remix. $10 includes food, beer and wine.
Transit Week Hubs (Sept. 25-28)
Drop by one of their commute hour tables to share your #WhyIRide story, join in the commute cheer, and grab some snacks.