Finding Mental Health Care: Advice From Experts
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Alameda County Library | 1247 Marin Ave.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
As mental health awareness grows, the demand for care has grown. However, many people don’t get the care they need because they don’t know where to start or they find other barriers in their way. This diverse panel of mental health care professionals will talk about those barriers and provide ideas and encouragement to navigate the mental health care system, so you can get the help you or a loved one needs.
- Binh Au, MSW, Crisis Line Program Director for Crisis Support Services of Alameda County
- Michelle Macarai, LCSW with experience in community health
- Liz Rebensdorf, President of NAMI East Bay and former school counselor
- Adilia Torres, MA, Director of La Botanica Azul Healing Arts & Counseling
- Lo Wesely, LCSW, Head of intake for The Axis Mundi Center for Mental Health
Register online: https://aclibrary.bibliocommons.com/events/626d726708c7ee0c2789f9da