FolSoMa Microhood Block Party: Cheap Drinks & Discounts | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
FolSoMa | Folsom St. and 7th St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Bold Italic and Google+ Local are setting up shop in FolSoMa, the microhood on Folsom Street between 7th and 8th Streets, for their next Microhood block party on Thursday, September 19, 2013.
Free, but an RSVP is appreciated.
This little section of SoMa offers everything from leather to lattes and bike repair to beer. Plus, they’ll be introducing “microkindness,” a checklist of easy acts of awesomeness you can act out in the ‘hood.
Participating merchants include:
- Radius: $3 glasses of local wine and beer – Trumer Pils, Lagunitas IPA, Long Meadow Ranch Sauvignon Blanc & Preston Grenache in the cafe and patio. Plus 15% off the price of food in the restaurant. Fotoautomatic Booth will be capturing all the great looks at FolSoma – and they’ll post their favorite style pics on the site.
- Bloodhound, the official after party host, is offering killer drink specials and a damn good time. Enjoy $6 cocktails and $4 pint specials.
- Citizen’s Band will have grab-and-go style $3 crispy chicken slider with roasted garnet yam, wild arugula and ginger garlic mayo.
- City Beer Store is offering seasonal brews paired with snacks to compliment the flavor profile of the beer.
- Visit the Top Bar at Sight Glass Coffee for samples of a number of single-origin coffees prepared by a variety of brewing methods, cuppings of unique offerings, and some sweet treats from the lovely folks at Piccino, Neighbor, and Hooker’s.
- Triptych will have 3 for $3. They’re offering any 12 oz beer, an order of sweet potato fries, or their famous beignets for just $3 each.
- Social Print Studio will be giving out flyers for complimentary prints at the photobooth at Radius. You can also enter to win a custom framed print of a shot taken right here in FolSoMa.
This event is free and all ages are welcome though some elements are 21+ only.