Free Craft Brewery Crawl on a Tuk Tuk: Onboard Karaoke & Prizes | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Anchor Public Taps | 495 De Haro St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Take a free brewery tour on a tuk tuk. Visit three local San Francisco breweries in a modern-day rickshaw with karaoke on board and fun craft beer prizes.
Tuk Tuk shuttle will be running continuously from 6 to 9 pm. Visit all three breweries in 3 hours.
- Harmonic – 1050 26th Street San Francisco, CA 94107 harmonicbrewing.com
- Anchor Public Taps – 495 De Haro Street San Francisco CA anchorbrewing.com/publictaps
- Speakeasy Ales and Lagers – 1195 Evans Avenue, San Francisco, CA goodbeer.com/taproom
Lucky Tuk Tuk is a three-wheel eco-friendly electric-powered vehicle.
Win prizes for visiting all three breweries:
- Grand Prize: Private Craft Beer Crawl for 6 people. $768 Value – 3 Hour Crawl on a private Lucky Tuk Tuk charter for you and 5 friends plus a flight, pint or pour included at each stop
- Swag Bags with Lucky Tuk Tuk, Speakeasy, Anchor Public Taps and Harmonic Swag
- Seats on Lucky Tuk Tuk Beer Crawl ($118 each value)
Scheduled at each brewery:
Speakeasy: Food by Samaras Southern Creations. Music by Harmonica James and Blues Journey. Plus Bike Night giveaways from San Francisco Harley Davidson. Bring your bike for a good time. All Bikes welcome.
- Beer Release: Special firkin cask conditioned beer
Harmonic: El Chino Grande servin’ them Island Grindz like Char siu pork belly, North Shore garlic shrimp, and Misoyaki Portuguese sausage sandwiches and rice bowls that you can also add a soft egg to. Plus watch the Giants vs. Diamondbacks game at 6:40pm
- Beer Release: Cans of the Apricot Sour called “Electric Apricot”
Anchor Public Taps: Frank Grizzly’s Cali-style Mexican food pop-up featuring tacos, nachos and more.
- Beer Release: To be announced
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Free Stuff, Fun & Games