Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, Live Music
Free Admission Day for Kids & $2 Bites of the Fair | Alameda County Fair
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The 2019 Alameda County Fair
takes over their annual Pleasanton stomping grounds with carnival rides
, horse racing
, exhibits, animals
, food, games, pig races
, tons of kids activities, extreme rodeos
Also catch a nightly 8 pm concert (free with your paid admission) at their 3,000 seat amphitheater, which you can also watch from the lawn on a jumbo-tron screen. There will also be fireworks every night except on the 4th of July.
2019 Alameda County Fair
June 14-July 7, 2019
Alameda County Fair, Pleasanton
Tickets are $12 pre-sale (through June 13) / $15 gate for adults
Parking is $10 ($8 in advance)
2019 Special Discount Days (most end at 5 pm)
- June 14 – FriYAY Free Admission – Until 3 pm (Opening Day)
- June 16 – Father’s Day Free Day – Dads are free until 5 pm
- June 19 – Pet Food Drive & $1 Rides. Free admission with donation.
- June 20 & 27 – “Kids FREE Thursdays” & $2 Bites of the Fair. Kids 12 and under free plus there’s $2 samples of fair food favorites – Until 5 pm
- June 14, 21, 28 & July 5 – “Boomer Fridays” – 62 and better receive free admission until 5 pm
- June 26 – Feed the Need Food Drive & $1 Rides. Donate 4 non-perishables and receive free admission – Until 5 pm
- July 3 – Foster Kids Clothing Drive & $1 Rides. Donate 1 clothing item and receive free admission – Until 5 pm
- July 4 – First Responder’s Day. Free admission with valid ID – Until 3 pm
- Military Appreciation Day – Everyday, military members receive one free admission with valid Military ID. Veterans are free with proof of service.
The county fair offers a Kids Free Day & $2 “Bites of the Fair” samples on selected Thursdays, until 5 pm.
*Kids must be 12 and under.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, Fun & Games
, Kids & Families
, Live Music
Address: 4501 Pleasanton Ave., Pleasanton, CA