Free Cab Rides on Cinco De Mayo 2015 | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Stay safe and get a free ride home – up to $35 bucks worth of taxi fare.
Cinco de Mayo revelers in San Francisco can get their cab rides home paid for throughout the night of May 5, 2014 as Alameda law firm Berg Injury Lawyers once again is sponsoring the “Safe and Sober Free Cab Ride Home” program.
Free Cab Rides Home for Cinco De Mayo 2015
Begins: May 5, 2015 – 10 pm
Ends: May 6, 2015 – 4 am
- San Francisco (within city limits only) call Luxor Cab at (415) 282-4141.
- Sacramento – call Yellow Cab Company at (916) 444-2222
Tell them Berg Injury Lawyers is picking up the tab.
The Fine Print:
- Fares paid by Berg are subject to a maximum limit of $35 – fares in excess of this limit must be paid using cash (not credit cards). Make sure to ask the cabbie to send their taxi receipts to Berg Injury
- Due to the high number of ride requests, rides cannot be guaranteed for everyone who calls. Don’t forget to tell them the ride is on Berg Injury Lawyers when you call
- Cab rides are made available to area residents who otherwise might attempt to drive home after drinking. Rides are provided from bars & restaurants (not from house parties) to an individual’s residence and not to other drinking locations
- Tip.. yes, don’t be a “freehole;” make sure you tip