Free Uber/Lyft/Cab Rides on Halloween Night | 2018
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Please note that the maximum reimbursement value is $20 and not $25 as previously listed.
To help keep your drunken ass off the road, Halloween revelers in San Francisco, East Bay, North Bay, South Bay, Tri-Valley and Sacramento can get their cab rides home paid for all Halloween night (until 10 am).
Law firm GJEL Accident Attorneys are sponsoring their free “Drink and Alive Free Cab Program” program.
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and GJEL will reimburse you for it up to $20.
Please note this is only for safe rides home – not for bar hopping.
The Free Cab Ride Rules:
Because cab rides are intended for residents who otherwise might attempt to drive home after drinking.
- Pre-Registration required – reimbursement coupons are limited
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- Rides must be taken between October 31st at 5 pm to November 1st, 2018 by 10 am.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination – This is NOT for bar hopping
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $20 anywhere in the Bay Area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
The only catch here is that you have to mail proof via snail mail. But it’s not bad considering you’ll get up to $25 (please note that submissions via email are not accepted).
Claim a “ticket” using the registration information.
Taking an Uber/Lyft? Take a screenshot from the Uber/Lyft app showing the starting and ending destinations, the date and time, and price. Print this out and mail along with a photocopy of your valid driver’s license (to prove you’re over 21) and your PayPal associated email address (for reimbursement). Mail this to the address below.
Taking a Cab? Mail your cab receipt, a photocopy of your valid driver’s license, and your PayPal associated email address (for reimbursement) to:
Drink and Alive Free Cab ProgramReimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
GJEL Accident Attorneys
2 Orinda Theatre Square #230
Orinda, CA 94563
All submissions must be received by no later than November 10, 2018. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to call: 1-866-294-6918.