Free Cab/Uber/Lyft Rides Home: New Year’s Eve 2019 | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
To help keep everyone safe on the way home, New Year’s Eve revelers in San Francisco, East Bay, North Bay, South Bay, Tri-Valley and Sacramento can get their cab rides home paid for all New Year’s Eve night and into the morning (until 10 am).
Law firm GJEL Accident Attorneys are sponsoring their free “Drink and Alive Free Cab Program” program.
All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab/Uber/Lyft up front, and GJEL will reimburse you for it up to $20.
Please note this is only for safe rides home – not for bar hopping.
Free Cab / Uber / Lyft Rides Home for New Year’s Eve 2018/19
Begins: December 31, 2018 – 5 pm
Ends: January 1, 2019 – 10 am
FREE – Pre-Registration is required (limited availability)
The Free Cab Ride Rules:
Because cab rides are intended for residents who otherwise might attempt to drive home after drinking.
- Pre-Registration is required; please note, reimbursement coupons are limited, so register in advance.
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- Rides must be taken between Take a Cab Ride (or Uber or Lyft) on GJEL this New Years Eve from December 31st at 5 pm to January 1st, 2019 by 10 am
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- The maximum value of $20.00 anywhere in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- After the event is over, they will send you instructions to fill out an online form where you can submit your information online. Reimbursements will come via paypal.
- Deadline: The deadline for submitting is probably January 10, 2019, although, please note as of 12/19/18 on their website they list the deadline as being “December 10, 2018” which is likely a typo. Check their site for updates.
- Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.