Free Cab & Uber/Lyft Rides on Labor Day | Bay Area
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over the Bay Area |
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Get a free one-way cab/uber/lyft ride (up to $20) in the Bay Area on Labor Day from GJEL Accident Attorneys. GJEL is doing their part to help keep the roads safe this labor day with our cab ride reimbursement program. Rides are valid from 10 pm to 5 am.
Simply pre-register for the event and mail a copy of your receipt and drivers license to participate.
To sign up and for full details visit gjel.com/free-cab-ride-program
Free Labor Day Cab Rides
Serving The Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, and Sacramento.
The Car Accident Attorneys at GJEL is committed to keeping the roads in California safe. One of the most dangerous times to be on the roads is during the holidays when people are out drinking. We want to do our small part by helping people make the right decision to NOT drink and drive.
Take a Cab Ride (Or Uber or Lyft) on GJEL this Labor Day between Monday, September 2, 2019 from 5:00 pm to Tuesday September 3, 2019 by 10:00 am.
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs (and even worse, alcohol-related injuries and deaths), we are offering free rides home this Labor Day in the Bay Area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville), and Sacramento. This offer is sponsored by our San Jose Personal Injury Lawyers at GJEL.
How the Drink and Alive Program Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it.
Register to claim your reimbursement and be automatically emailed the instructions.
Here are the details for our Labor Day Holiday Free Cab Ride Offering
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- Rides must be taken between Take a Cab Ride (Or Uber or Lyft) on GJEL this Labor Day between Monday, September 2 2019 from 5:00PM to Tuesday September 3, 2019 by 10:00AM.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- The maximum value of $20.00 anywhere in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REIMBURSEMENT
To claim your cab ride reimbursement please take the following steps:
- Claim a “ticket” by registering
- After the event is over we will send you instructions to fill out an online form where you can submit your information online. Reimbursements will come via paypal.
- Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than September 10 2019.
- Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt Please direct any questions to email@example.com.