Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, 3 Day Weekend, Free Stuff, Memorial Weekend, San Francisco
Free Cab/Uber/Lyft Rides Home: Memorial Weekend 2019 | Bay Area
Submitted by the Event Organizer
To help keep everyone safe on the way home, Memorial Day revelers in the Bay Area, including the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville), and Sacramento can get their cab rides home paid for this Memorial Day Weekend between Saturday, May 25 at 5 pm to Tuesday May 28, 2019 by 10 am.
Law firm GJEL Accident Attorneys are sponsoring their free “Drink and Alive Free Cab Program” program.
All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab/Uber/Lyft up front, and GJEL will reimburse you for it up to $20.
Please note this is only for safe rides home – not for bar hopping.
Free Cab / Uber / Lyft Rides Home for Memorial Day 2019
Begins: Saturday, May 25, 2019 – 5 pm
Ends: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 – 10 am
FREE – Pre-Registration is required
The Free Cab Ride Rules:
Cab rides are intended for residents who otherwise might attempt to drive home after drinking.
- Pre-Registration is required; please note reimbursement coupons are limited, so register in advance.
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- Rides must be taken between between Saturday, May 25 at 5 pm to Tuesday May 28, 2019 by 10 am.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination – This is NOT for bar hopping
- Limit: One reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $20 anywhere in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
Register to claim your reimbursement and the instructions will be emailed to you.
To claim your cab ride reimbursement, please take the following steps:
- Claim a “ticket” using the registration information.
- After the event is over, the instructions will be sent for you to fill out the online form then submit your information online.
- Reimbursements will come via paypal.
- Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than June 5, 2019.
- Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Registration required - Must mail (not email) your forms and they must be received by 6/5/19 - so we recommend you mail them right away.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, 3 Day Weekend
, Free Stuff
, Memorial Weekend
, San Francisco