Free Guided Marijuana Walking Tour of SF | Alamo Square
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Alamo Square Park | Scott St. & Fulton St., San Francisco, CA
The psychedelic Summer of Love Tour celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the hippie revolution. Learn about how cannabis and LSD were used as counter-culture tools to help fuel the monumental cultural evolution of arts, political policies, medical break-throughs, compassion, and more. Sadly, Marijuana is not consumed on this tour.
FREE – RSVP on greenguide
- Description: The Psychedelic Summer of Love Tour starts at the Painted Ladies in Alamo Square. Join Green Guide Tours as we weave through the Haight & Ashbury while discussing how cannabis helped spark a cultural revolution around the world. Learn about the history, politics, and legal policy changes from 1967 onwards.
- Price: FREE (suggested donation – $15)
- Time: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Days: Saturdays (bi-regular schedule)
- Meeting Location: Alamo Square (Steiner & Grove Street)
- Distance: 2.7 Miles
- Neighborhoods: Alamo Square, Divisadero, Haight & Ashbury
- Suggestions: Wear good walking shoes – Stay hydrated – Bring a light jacket – Eat first – Bring a hat or sunscreen