Free Cheezy Burger Day | The Melt
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The Melt (Market Street) | 925 Market Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
In celebration of National Hamburger Day (May 28th) The Melt is giving away free burgers to the first 100 people at each of their locations (that’s 700 total free cheezy, drippy, tasty burgers). Yum!
Want to win burgers for a year? Enter to win by simply posting a picture of you with your burger with the hashtag #burgerlover and handle @TheMelt between May 18 – May 28.
Free Burger Day
Wednesday, May 28, 2015
The Melt, San Francisco Bay Area Locations
FREE for first 100 people at each location
- New Montgomery – 115 New Montgomery St., San Francisco
- Howard – 557 Howard St., San Francisco
- Embarcadero – 1 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco
- Berkeley – 2400 Telegraph Ave, Berkeley
- Burlingame – 1401 Burlingame Ave, Burlingame
- Stanford – 180 El Camino Real, Palo Alto
- Saratoga – 1410 El Paseo De Saratoga, Saratoga
The first 100 guests at each of The Melt locations on National Burger Day, May 28th will receive a voucher for a free Original Burger (up to $4.95 value). Vouchers can be redeemed for in-store orders only.