Free Chick-fil-A Day: “Cow Appreciation Day” | 2019
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over the Bay Area |
Submitted by the Event Organizer
For one day only, black and white spots, cow bells and furry ears will be appropriate attire at Chick-fil-A restaurants all across the nation for Free Chick-fil-A Day.
Free Chick-fil-A Day: Cow Appreciation Day
Tuesday, July 9, 2019 | Store opening until 7 pm
Participating Chick-fil-A locations
Free entree if in a cow costume (Bring cash for other food purchase)
In celebration of Cow Appreciation Day, Chick-fil-A will award a free entree (breakfast, lunch or dinner) to any customer who comes to one of their restaurants wearing anything cowlike. Kids dressed like a cow may select a Kid’s Meal.
In 2018, 1.8 million people participated in Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A.
Please note, that free entrées for Cow Appreciation Day must be redeemed in-restaurant and cannot be redeemed through the app.
Bay Area Chick-fil-A Locations
- Walnut Creek – 2750 N. Main Street, Walnut Creek, CA
- Novato – 35 Rowland Way, Novato, CA
- Vallejo – 1191 Admiral Callaghan Ln, Vallejo, CA
- Fremont – 5245 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA
- Fremont – 5539 Auto Mall Pkwy, Fremont, CA
- Sunnyvale – 550 W El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA
- San Jose (First Street) – 53 Headquarters Dr, San Jose, CA
- San Jose (Monterey Road & Tully Road) – 2280 Monterey Road, San Jose, CA
- Santa Rosa – 1452 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA
- Vacaville – 2081 Harbison Dr, Vacaville, CA
- Fairfield In-Line DT – 1750 Travis Blvd, Fairfield, CA
Find a Chick-fil-A near you.