2014 ODC Dance Family Day: Free Dance & Pilates Classes | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
ODC Dance Commons | 351 Shotwell St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Show off your sashay at the 2014 ODC Dance’s Family Day, a special open house for children and adults of all ages to sample free classes, enjoy refreshments, talk to faculty and parents, and have your child try out some placement dance classes.
There’s even a free Pilates class for parents and family dance workshops, so that you can try out some tap moves with both your teens and toddlers.
2014 ODC Dance Family Day
Sunday, August 24, 2014 | 9 am to 3:30 pm
ODC Dance Commons, 351 Shotwell St., San Francisco
2014 Class Schedule
- 9:00-9:30 am – Orientation with School Director
- 9:30-11:30 am – Placement Classes
For New Students with Dance Experience or new to Step Onstage Only. Pre-register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. If unable to pre-register, please plan on arriving between 8:30 am and 8:45 am to sign-in and fill out paperwork. Placement classes are not needed for beginning level dancers.
- 11:15 am-12:15 pm – Free Pilates Mat Class with Martt Lawrence
- 12:15-1:15 pm – Group Pilates Demo
- 12:30-2:30 pm – Free Family Dance Classes
- 12:30-1:00 pm: World Dance
- 1:00-1:30 pm: Hip Hop
- 1:30-2:00 pm: Tap
- 2:00-2:30 pm: Flamenco
- 1:00-3:00 pm – 20 minute private Pilates Sessions (Sign up on-site day of)
- 2-3:30 pm – Free Seminar on College Dance Programs
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Kids & Families, Lectures & Workshops, San Francisco, Theater & Performance