Home » *Top Pick*, Free Food
Free Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream Day | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Sliderbar, a mini-burger joint on 16th and Market in the Castro wants to hook all its Facebook fans up with two free scoops of Humphry Slocombe ice cream any day during April 2013.
To be honest, we’re not sure exactly how the promo works – so here’s what they say: “Our beloved Facebook fans will get 2 FREE Scoops of Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream during the month of April!”
Free Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream Month
Good through April 30, 2013
Sliderbar, 2295 Market St. (@ 16th St.) SF
How to get your free ice cream at Sliderbar:
1) “Like” the Sliderbar Facebook page
2) Head down to Sliderbar with your smartphone and be ready to prove to them that you’ve “liked” them
3) order some beer or some sliders (not sure if a purchase is required, but it’s nice to buy something)
4) Ask for some free ice cream
4) Tip like a rockstar – this is very important
>> Is any purchase necessary? We couldn’t find any mention that a purchase is required, but we can’t make any promises, so bring some cash to buy a slider just in case. Offer expires April 30, 2013.
>> What flavors can you get? This is subject to availability, but here’s the flavors they have at Sliderbar.
- Secret Breakfast Ice Cream
- Blue Bottle Vietnamese Ice Cream
- Irish Whiskey Ice Cream
- Seasonal Sorbet- Passion Fruit
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Must be a facebook fan of sliderbar. We're not sure if this is just a one-time deal or if any purchase is required.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Free Food
Address: 2295 Market St, San Francisco, CA