Home » *Top Pick*, 420, Eating & Drinking
CANCELLED Free Ice Cream Day on 4/20: Chilly Cow’s Bay Area Tour | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Chilly Cow will be handing out free half pint samples of its ultra-creamy, ultra-delicious, lower-calorie ice cream at select locations in San Francisco and the Bay Area throughout the next two weeks.
Available flavors will include: Brown Butter Salted Caramel, Chocolate Brownie Batter, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and Vanilla Graham Swirl.
Fans are invited to stop by any of the planned events to try Chilly Cow and confess their most ridiculous habits in pursuit of a healthier lifestyle; saving themselves from the chalky textures and weird aftertastes of other light ice creams out there, one delicious scoop at a time.
Free Chilly Cow Ice Cream Locations & Times
April 12-20, 2018
Locations & Times Subject to Change
Please note Funcheap received a press release about this event, but we can’t find any details online. For more details, please contact the company via Facebook.
Thursday, April 12
- 4pm-6pm: Outside Safeway, 1554 First St, Livermore
Friday, April 13
- 10am-11am: Outside Safeway, 20620 Homestead Rd, Cupertino
Saturday, April 14
- 9am-7pm: Evolution Sports Expo, 5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara
Wednesday, April 18
- 12pm-3pm: Outside Pinterest, 651 Brannan St, San Francisco
- 4pm-6pm: Outside Equinox, 2055 Union Street, San Francisco
Thursday, April 19
- 11am-1pm: Outside Safeway, 2020 Market St, San Francisco
- 4pm-6pm: Outside CrossFit, 1940 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco
Friday, April 20
- 11am-1pm: Outside Safeway, a2300 16th St, Unit 203, San Francisco
- 3pm-6pm: The Embarcadero, Piers 1, 1½, 3 and 5, The Embarcadero; San Francisco
Please be aware that we’ve heard reports that Chilly Cow is not out on April 20th.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
Address: San Francisco, CA