Home » East Bay, Live Music
Free Lunchtime Concert: The Sun Kings | Oakland
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come down to Oakland’s City Center for free concerts in the spring and summer outside the 12th Street Oakland City Center BART station from June 6th to August 29th.
The concert series give a little taste of everything, from Motown and folk to classic and jazz bands and they typically take place from noon to 1 pm — perfect for the 9-to-5 crowd in downtown Oakland.
2018 Free Lunchtime Concert Lineup:
- June 6: Noon to 1 pm The 415s– Come check out the Bay Area’s most elite addition to the pop/variety dance band scene.
- June 13: The Sun Kings– Hear your favorite Beatles tunes with The Sun Kings.
- June 22: Zydeco Flames– Get up and groove with the Zydeco Flames.
- July 18: Latin Pop Revue– Get ready for an explosive music show.
- August 1: Jinx Jones– Check out one of the top rockabilly guitarists on the scene today.
- August 9 Pure Ecstasy– Join and enjoy the crowd-pleasing Motown sound of Pure Ecstasy.
- August 15:The Party Crashers– Get on the dance floor with music from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s to today’s Top 40 from The Party Crashers.
- August 29:Hella Fitzgerald Speakeasy– Come and enjoy a dynamic, fun, spirited, and high energy band.
Categories: East Bay
, Live Music
Address: 500 12th Street, Oakland, CA