Free Mother’s Day “Skystar” Ferris Wheel Tix for Moms (May 9)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Skystar (Golden Gate Park) | Bowl Drive and Music Concourse Drive, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Skystar, the controversial “temporary” observation wheel in Golden Gate Park is offering free rides for moms on Mother’s Day.
Moms can redeem their free tickets in person (no word on exactly how they will validate you are a mother). Everyone else in the group pays full price (unless they are also a “mom.” Adults are $18, SF Residents (with proof of residency) are $15.30. Rides are 8-12 minutes.
- “SkyStar” Officially Extended to 2025 (Again) – 3/16/21
- Not So Fast… SF’s Ferris Wheel Might Now End in 2022 – 3/16/21
- Free “SkyStar” Ferris Wheel Rides for SF’s Graduating Seniors – 3/4/21
- “SkyStar” Officially Extended to 2025: Reopens March 4 – 3/3/21
- Feud Erupts Over SF’s Ferris Wheel Extension to 2025 – 2/18/21
And it looks like there’s plenty of availability. As of April 28th there are still 2885 tickets left for Mother’s Day
Looking for a memorable way to celebrate Mother’s Day? Take a ride on the SkyStar Wheel and enjoy views from downtown to the Pacific. Moms ride free on May 9 from 10am to 10pm.
Redeem complimentary offer for Mom onsite. Get tix for the rest of the family in advance at SkyStarWheel.com/tickets.
View this post on Instagram