Home » Live Music, Outdoors, Peninsula
Free Motown/R&B Concert in the Park | San Mateo
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Dance a summer evening away in San Mateo’s beautiful Central Park with free concerts held every Thursday night during the summer.
Low-back chairs and blankets are welcome. Downtown parking is free after 6 pm.
2019 Central Park Music Series
Every Thursday, June 20 to August 15, 2019 | 6-8 pm
Thursday, July 4, 2019 | 12-2 pm
Central Park, San Mateo
2019 Band Lineup:
- June 20 Department of Rock (Pop Hits)
- June 27 Native Elements (Reggae)
- July 4 (Noon-2pm) David Martins House Party (Party Mix)
- July 11 Pride and Joy (Motown/R&B)
- July 18 Julio Bravo (Latin/Salsa)
- July 25 SONA (Classic Rock)
- August 1 Bud E. Luv Orchestra (Swing/Big Band)
- August 8 Urban Outlaws (Country)
- August 15 Pop Fiction (Dance Mix)
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: Live Music
Address: 50 East 5th Avenue, San Mateo, CA