Home » *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Eating & Drinking, San Francisco, Theater & Performance
Free Museum & Gallery Crawl: Yerba Buena Third Thursdays | SoMa
Yerba Buena Third Thursdays is a monthly outing of art, performance, music, and drinks in the Yerba Buena neighborhood in the heart of downtown San Francisco, between 2nd and 5th Street, and Market and Harrison Street.
Free, but an RSVP is recommended to save time at check-in. Pre-register, and use your smart phone or printed ticket to get wristbands at participating art venues.
Yerba Buena neighborhood galleries, museums, restaurants, and bars will host an event every third Thursday of the month which will be an exciting chance to explore the Yerba Buena district.
Look for the yellow balloons for Third Thursday events, and be sure to pick up your wrist band at YBCA for special rates at participating bars and restaurants. All gallery and museum admissions will be free, except for the Contemporary Jewish Museum which will offer a special entry price of $5.
Yerba Buena Third Thursdays
Every Third Thursday | 5-10 pm
Yerba Buena Neighborhood, San Francisco
Third Thursday Participants
1. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts | 701 Mission St. at 3rd
2. Ark of Bones
3. Contemporary Jewish Museum | 736 Mission St. at Yerba Buena Lane ($5 admission)
4. Yerba Buena Gardens Festival | Jessie Square
5. Museum of the African Diaspora | 685 Mission St. at 3rd
6. UC Berkeley Extension Art & Design Gallery | 95 Third St. at Mission
7. Press Club | 20 Yerba Buena Lane
8. B Restaurant and Bar | 720 Howard St. (above the waterfall)
9. Thirsty Bear Restaurant | 661 Howard St. at 3rd
10. Novela | 662 Mission St. at Annie Alley
*All gallery and museum entries will be free except for the Contemporary Jewish Museum which will be offering a special entry price of $5.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, Eating & Drinking
, San Francisco
, Theater & Performance
Address: 701 Mission St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Rena