Free “Ride the Finish” Tour of California 2013 Cycling Party | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Echelon Cycle & Multisport | 125 5th St Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Amgen Tour of California 2018 Cycling Race
The Amgen Tour of California is a Tour de France-style cycling road race covering nearly 680 miles for 7 days through 11 host cities throughout California.
2018 Amgen Tour of California Bay Area Schedule
Amgen Tour Of California Men’s Race – May 13-19, 2018
- Stage 1 Men’s Overall Start | Sun, May 13 | Long Beach
- Stage 2 | Mon, May 14 | Ventura to Gibraltar Road at Santa Barbara County
- Stage 3 | Tue, May 15 | King City to Laguna Seca Recreation Area
- Stage 4 Time Trial | Wed, May 16 | San Jose / Morgan Hill
- Stage 5 | Thu, May 17 | Stockton to Elk Grove
- Stage 6 | Fri, May 18 | Folsom to South Lake Tahoe
- Stage 7 Men’s Overall Finish | Sat, May 19 | Sacramento
Amgen Tour Of California Women’s Race Empowered With Sram- May 17-19, 2018
- Stage 1 Women’s Overall Start | Thu, May 17 | Elk Grove
- Stage 2 | Fri, May 18 | South Lake Tahoe
- Stage 3 Women’s Overall Finish | Sat, May 19 | Sacramento
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Ride the Finish | Amgen Tour of California 2018 Cycling Race
Echelon Cycle & Multisport is offering a chance for amateur cyclists to feel what it is like to ride on a closed race course with a 30-mile ride during the morning of Stage 8 of the 2013 Tour of California, capped with the last 8 miles of the stage route and finish in downtown Santa Rosa.
The route will be part of the same course the peloton will arrive on later in the morning, through the downtown barricades and across the finish line.
- Registration is free and capped at 50 riders
- This ride is hosted by Echelon Cycle & Multisport, so while there is no fee to participate in this supported ride, they do require participating riders wear Echelon Cycle & Multisport jerseys. (FYI: they’re a bit spendy at around $90)
- Also available for ride participants will be free loaner ZIPP wheels and BMC road bikes. If you would like to take advantage of these amazing wheels and/or bikes, please contact the shop (707-528-1133) in advance to make arrangements for installation/fit for the morning of the ride.
Want to Participate?: FREE, but an RSVP is required
>> IMPORTANT: Don’t RSVP if you Aren’t 110% Sure – This event is an awesome perk for amateur cyclists, but do not RSVP unless you can handle the 30 mile ride and are 110% that you will attend. And if you do RSVP, but can’t make it, you must call the shop 24 hours in advance to let them know, so they can open up the spot for another rider.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.