Free Rooftop Indie Rock Concert at Salesforce Park | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Salesforce Park | 425 Mission St., San Francisco, CA
Free / Learn More
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Free Rooftop Concert Series at Salesforce Park | SF
Salesforce Park, SF’s newly-reopened 5.4 acre park on top of the Transit Center hosts a ton of free events every week highlighted by free weekly after-work outdoor rooftop concerts curated by People in Plazas.
So close your laptop and open your soul with after-work jams from seasoned Bay Area musicians.
Live@5 Free Rooftop Concert Series
Every Wednesday 5-6pm | July 3 – October 30, 2019
Salesforce Park Central Plaza, Rooftop Level, 1st and Minna, SF
- July 3 – Alpha Rhythm Kings – Swing
- July 10 – Sang Matiz World
- July 17 – Mitch Polzak and the Royal Deuces – Rock a Billy
- July 24 – LaTiDo – Salsa
- July 31 – Pat Wilder – Blues
- August 7 – The Saddle Cats – Western Swing
- August 14 – Conjunto Leon – Salsa
- August 21 – Alcatraz Islanders – Retro Hawaiian
- August 28 – Mad Mama and The Bonafide Few – Americana/Blues
- Sept. 4 – Matt Baxter – Delta Blues
- Sept. 11 – Matt Jaffe – Indie/Rock
- Sept. 18 – Aki Kumar – Bollywood Blues
- Sept. 25 – Makru – World (tentative)
- Oct. 2 – Skillet Licorice – Bluegrass
- Oct. 9 – Pulse Brasil – Brazilian
- Oct. 16 – Andre Thierry – Zydeco
- Oct. 23 – La Mixta Criolla – Music of Puerto Rico
- Oct. 30 – Omega Live! – R&B
How to Get There Go to the “Central Plaza” at Salesforce Park, on the rooftop level of the Salesforce Transit Center. Look for directional signage. The transit center is bordered by 2nd street to the west, Beale street to the east, Minna street to the north, and Natoma street to the south. Eventually (hopefully in September) you can take the Gondola to the park, but initially, you’ll need to take escalators and elevators from inside the Transit Center. The best entrance is the Grand Hall at 425 Mission St. at Fremont which will have escalators to take you up to the bus deck and park. The Central Plaza is the hardscape (glass and stone floor) section in the middle of the transit center, adjacent to the Salesforce Tower bridge.
- The easiest way to access it by elevator is via the elevators on the south side of 1st St.
- The easiest way to access it by escalator is from the Grand Hall. Those escalators touch down on the Bus Deck, and if the visitors walk forward to the next group of escalators, those will take them to the Park.
- Visitors can also access via the Salesforce Tower bridge. They need to take the public elevators, accessed from a lobby on northeast corner of Salesforce Tower (at the corner of the Tower closest to Salesforce Plaza and the Salesforce Transit Center).
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, Outdoors, San Francisco