Free “Tickled Pink” Comedy Night | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The Royale | 800 Post Street San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Monday, January 27, 2014
January | Free “Tickled Pink” Comedy Night | SF
January’s Tickled Pink Comedy will take place on Monday, January 27, 2014. Please note, the show has moved to the last Monday of the month.
After a two month hiatus, during which Café Royale became all the more wonderful with comedy friendly renovations – Tickled Pink is proud to present the following comedians:
- Kristee Ono is a guilty pleasure. You really do not want your friends to know how much you actually enjoy her. Relatively entertaining, she has been in the San Francisco comedy scene for six years, carving a nice little cave for herself. She hosted the Ladies’ Room Comedy Open Mic, the city’s only all-female comedy open mic. She has performed at the Punchline, Cobbs, the Purple Onion and anywhere else she can.
- Zack Chiappellone’s insightful comedy and exuberant style is a favorite of the San Francisco comedy scene.
- Yuri Kagan is a nice Jewish boy or at least that’s what it says on the JDate profile his mother c reated for him. He grew up in San Diego where he learned that while other people tan, he ignites. He moved to San Francisco to get a degree in bad habits and telling jokes. Yuri is a dry-humor, observational, dead-pan comedian who talks about growing up with an entire family from the Soviet Union without holding anything back. He performs all over the country on any stage that will let him. He has also received much acclaim for his blog.
- Ben Feldman is a standup comedian based in San Francisco (originally from the East Coast) who works the Bay Area’s top comedy clubs including the San Francisco Punchline, the San Jose Improv, Cobb’s Comedy Club, and Rooster T. Feathers, as well as clubs and venues throughout California and beyond. Ben has worked with Robin Williams, Mike Birbiglia, Chris Kattan, Rick Overton, Jeff Richards, Steven Pearl, and Jeremy Hotz to name a few.
- Stefani Silverman is the host and producer of Tickled Pink. Stefani has performed at SF Comedy Day, the SF Punchline, at Cobb’s Comedy Club with Comedians at Law, is a regular at Ladies Love the Layover. You can find her rocking the mic as both a performer and a host at showcases all over the Bay Area. She also co-produces The Comikaze Lounge , which was written up in the SF Weekly, a monthly showcase featuring the best comics from the Bay Area and beyond.