Free “Tickled Pink” Comedy Night w/ Joe Tobin | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The Royale | 800 Post Street San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Monday, May 26, 2014
Joe Tobin | Free “Tickled Pink” Comedy Night | SF
Tickled Pink is excited to have Joe Tobin headline on Monday, May 26, 2014.
Originally from Philadelphia, Joe has become a regular in Bay Area comedy clubs, and he has been fortunate to work with such great comedians as Dave Chappelle, Jake Johannsen, Doug Benson, and Zach Galifiankis, to name a few. (Joe Montana once shook his hand and said, “good job.” This may have been the highlight of his career.) An East Coast personality trapped in a West Cost lifestyle, Joe’s standup has been featured on the Independent Film Channel, and he also writes (mostly about sports) at joetobin.com.
Also featured are:
- Natasha Muse is a comedian, a skeptic, a mom, and at least the second-funniest transsexual you know. Her cerebral writing, whimsical wordplay, and unique perspective on life have earned her the adoration of audiences and the respect of her peers. Natasha performs regularly all over the Bay Area, including Cobb’s Comedy, the SF Punchline, and the Actors’ Theatre, where she produces and hosts “A Funny Night for Comedy” on the second Sunday of every month. Natasha is the winner of the 2010 Battle of the Bay competition, Miss Toolbox 2011, and also took home the Miss Photogenic trophy in Model Search 2004. http://natashamuse.com/
- Griffen Daley: Great comic personality, performs all over the Bay Area and runs Melt the Mic at 700 Columbus.
- Loren Kraut – A writer/comedian living in San Francisco. She’s been out here 20 years now, so she’s practically a native. Originally I’m from NJ & NYC. You can hear it when she talks. Her comedy stems from experiences in the world as someone with OCD, depression, anorexia, a very dark sense of humor, and probably also being gay. She’s older than most comedians starting out. She says starting out – She’s been doing stand-up six years. http://www.lorenkraut.com/
- Jerry Goldstone – Jerry first entertained professionally at the age of 12, performing comedy magic shows for birthday parties and appearing on local television. Jerry’s easygoing humor is at once intelligent and silly. He covers a wide array of topics – including dating, family, music, movies, the business world, pop culture, growing up and getting older. He performs all over the Bay Area at comedy clubs, theaters, corporate events, private parties and fundraisers.
- Stefani Silverman is also the producer of Tickled Pink!. She is a San Francisco native dedicated to finding meaning in life through humor. A former attorney, she uses her hard earned critical thinking skills to talk about such complex topics as food, sex and things she sees on Muni. Mostly observational, increasingly self revelatory, Stefani’s comedy will get you laughing and keep you thinking. She also produces a monthly showcase called Tickled Pink! And Stage Grime, Filthy Comedy at the Rite Spot.