Art Warehouse Party: Goats, Music, Fashion, Drinks, Tacos & Fire Benefit | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
302 Folsom St. | 302 Folsom St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join in as a vacant retail storefront on Folsom Street is transformed into a community space to raise money for Santa Rosa and Northern California residents displaced by fires. The event is free, but donations are encouraged. All drink and art proceeds benefit Northern California fire victims.
Art Benefit & Goats | Warehouse Extravaganza
– Goats from City Grazing – yes, real live goats
– Beer from Holy Craft Brewery
– Art from Amos Goldbaum, fnnch, Allison Ekevara Kitpowsong, Hannah Manfredi, Doone Williams, and more
– Atelier Prélude trunk show
– Oceanic art and information from Surfrider Foundation SF Chapter
– Floral design by Christopher Roch
– Taqueria San Bueno food truck
– Special sounds and more surprises
About City Grazing
City Grazing is a San Francisco-based goat landscaping non-profit organization dedicated to sustainable land management and fire risk reduction through outreach, education, and implementation of goat grazing. An environmentally beneficial solution to weed control, they rent out goats to clear public and private land. Whether you have an acre or an overgrown backyard, their goats would be eager to eat your weeds and aid in fire prevention naturally.
About The East Cut Third Fridays Series
Third Fridays is a monthly arts and culture series produced by The East Cut Community Benefit District. November 17th’s Pop-Up Benefit is the second event in the Third Fridays series following the inaugural art show from Beyond Beyond: “Squeeze / Brush / Poke / Caress” held on October 20th.