FuncheapSF Holiday Party 2011 | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Sports Basement (Bryant St.) | 1590 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Free Beer, Free Nibbles, Free Stuff, Fun & Games – get ready for the 2011 FuncheapSF Holiday Party on the evening of December 17, 2011!
FuncheapSF and One Brick (our favorite local volunteering organization) are taking over Sports Basement on Bryant Street and bringing in free beer, lots of nibbles and as many prizes and giveaways and Johnny can carry.
We’ll also have 10% off everything at Sports Basement, a fun scavenger hunt for those looking for a little adventure and a raffle and some great prizes, plus game night (like a 4-foot-tall version of Jenga) with homefrys.
FuncheapSF & One Brick 2011 Holiday Party
December 17, 2011 (5:30p-8p)
Sports Basement, 1590 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA
FREE with RSVP
– Bring two cans of food for the SF Food Bank for free admission
– Arrive early! We’ve got a keg of FAT TIRE and will drink until the taps run dry!
Free Food & Drink
Free beer from Fat Tire, Free Ice Cream from Three Twins, Free generic nibbles, Free Peet’s Coffee Tasting, Free Honest Tea Tasting and more….
Game Night Fun
homefrys, which organizes game nights and tournaments around GIANT GAMES, Lawn Games, Board Games, Video Games, Bowling, Foosball, Ping Pong, Pool, Charity Poker and more, throughout the SF Bay Area will bring some of their favorite games for us to play include a 4-foot-tall version of Jenga.
Prizes and Giveaways.
– Amoeba Music: Win a $50 Gift Card & Prize Package
– Sports Basement: Win gift certificates
– Family Guy : Win free Family Guy DVDs
– Lonely Planet: Win a copy of the LP San Francisco guidebook
– The Melt: Win a week’s work of Grilled Cheese Sandwich combos
– Asian Art Museum: Win a pair of free tickets
– Peet’s Coffee: Win a Year’s worth of Coffee
– 7-11: win free pizza, free muffins, free wings and more.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Free Food, Free Stuff, Recurring – Annual - December, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion