“Funnyvale” Halloween Comedy Night + Fuego After Party (Sunnyvale)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Fuego | 140 South Murphy Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Funnyvale is a live pre-Halloween standup comedy show in historic downtown Sunnyvale hosted by Terry Dorsey & Farrell Hamann.
It takes place at Fuego, a comedy club that brings a sexy vegas-style club setting to the heart of the Peninsula. They’ve got a great food and drinks menu, comfortable seating and a great terrace overlooking all the action on historic Murphy Ave.
Comedy tickets include admission to the Fuego Halloween after party w/ DJ Beats Me and $100 costume contest
- G king – Comedy Central, Kevin Hart’s “Heart of the City,” Tru TV’s “Laff Tracks”
- Janesh Rahlan – SF Sketchfest, Chicago Laugh Factory, DesiFest
- Allison Hooker – Cobb’s Comedy Club, Thrive City, SF Sketchfest
- Rudy Ortiz – Nationally touring comic + Co-host of KBLX Morning Show in SF
- Terry Dorsey – BET, Comedy Central, Showtime and Netflix.
- Hosted by Terry Dorsey and Farrell Hamann
Like all things in life, lineup subject to change
Plenty of free parking in the lot adjacent to the venue. There is also paid garage and street parking avaiable.
Park with confidence, its Sunnyvale.
FUEGO is a 3 min walk from the sunnyvale Cal Train station. Just 8 min from the 101 expressway
Costumes proffered but not required. If you are not in costume you should be dressed to be at a nightclub. We wore flip flops and cool tshirts last year for halloween at the house. Let’s step it up this year people!
There is a terrace that overlooks historic Murphy Ave that allows for guest to either grab some fresh air OR maybe take a puff or two without missing any of the action just inside the club.
You’ll get free admission to the after-party at Fuego w/ DJ Beats Me (normally $10)